GLO Map, 1892
In T. 16 S., R. 29 E. P. O. and ranch in Dos Cabezas region. Located at forks of Piney and Bonita creeks, west slope Chiricahua mountains. Headquarters for the well known Riggs' brothers cattle and mining interests. Name for Riggs' given name but the postal authorities first spelled it Brannick. About 55 miles northeast of Tombstone. P.O. established Aug. 16, 1887, Brannock Riggs, P. M. The first settler was Louis Prue, in Dec. 1878.