Map, Sitgreaves N. F., 1924.
On Bagnall Hollow about 5 miles north of Showlow. In sec. 21, T. 10 N., R. 21 E. Originally settled by George Bagnall, shoemaker who followed his trade here, about 1881-1885. His boots were all local product, leather tanned at Snowflake, etc. When Bagnall left here about 1886, Aaron (Rone) Adair and his brothers moved into the Hollow above Bagnall's old place and the location then became Adair.