Smith Map, 1879, Audrey;
GLO 1921, and USGS 1923, spelled Audley
Station on A. T. & S. F. R. R. 11 miles west of Seligman. At head of Aubrey valley and should be spelled that way. After F. X. Aubrey. See Aubrey Landing. "It was originally Aubrey, but there was another station on the Santa Fe by this name of much earlier use, so it was changed to Audrey." A. G. W.